Help Us Help You by Observing the Following
SEAT is committed to providing safe, dependable and friendly service. Our customers can help us by observing the following:
- Be ready to board your bus, and give a clear signal to the bus operator that you want to catch the bus.
- Have your fare or pass ready when boarding; exact fare is preferred; SEAT cannot make change!
- Save front seats for seniors and disabled customers; please give them up when needed.
- Keep your buses and stops clean! Place trash in trash cans, and please keep feet off of the seats.
- SEAT welcomes shopping bags, but please only what you can carry in one trip.
- Only one bag of recyclables per customer.
- For your safety, cross behind the bus after exiting.
- For everyone’s safety, please refrain from excessive conversation with the bus operator.
By following these simpleguidelines, you can help us to better serve you and make the ride enjoyable for all. Our customers are entitled to ride the bus in reasonable safety, security and comfort. SEAT will not deny service to a customer unless their actions are a clear threat to public safety, security or health, or their behavior unreasonably interferes with everyone’s use and enjoyment of the transit system. Accordingly, the following actions are prohibited on SEAT buses:
- Eating or drinking. SEAT does not permit open beverage containers on its buses.
- Smoking. (Including e-cigarettes.)
- Transporting hazardous materials such as automobile batteries or flammable liquids.
- Having loud and/or vulgar/obscene conversations, including cell phone conversations.
- Using portable electronic devices without headphones or earbuds.
- Transporting unfolded strollers and carts or blocking the center aisle with objects.
- Placing arms, hands, etc. out of the bus window, or throwing objects out of the bus window.
- Transporting pets or animals in un-approved carriers; however, ADA service animals are OK.
- Not wearing shoes or shirts.
- Emanating grossly offensive body odor.
- Carrying illegal weapons or making threats and/or committing acts of violence.
Customers who violate these rules will be asked to cease the behavior, and if necessary, asked to exit the bus and may be barred from further service.
Please notify the bus operator immediately if you observe any of these actions. For additional safety, our buses are equipped with security cameras and all activity is subject to video recording.
If you see suspicious activity or objects, please report it to the bus operator.
Remember, SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!